Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Lately in my Etsy shop

 It's been 3 years now that I own a shop on Etsy and I have to say that I love it. Etsy is a huge platform which makes it difficult at time to get your shop noticed because we are millions to use it but if you're up for a challenge, you'll want to take better pictures of your products and work harder to show what you've got and it will pay off!! Becase I am a pretty bad photographer I purchased a great camera and tried to take better pictures and I'm still trying and learning. So far, I think that my shop looks much better than it used to. Here's a few of my last creations as well as ( a lot of) new pictures.











































2 comments:

  1. I love the drift wood with the felt stars, that is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sophie,
    Thank you for joining and for your compliment. I enjoy working with these natural elements so I am super flattered that you notice them and appreciate them :) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Little messages

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...